Friday, April 10, 2009

Gotta change the name of my blog!

Turner TWINS just won't work once we become a family of FIVE!! Which should happen somewhere around November 8th.

Thats right ...

I'M PREGNANT!!

Even after seeing our little love on the ultrasound and hearing its heartbeat I'm still in complete SHOCK!  But, we couldn't be happier!  We had planned on adopting next and had even begun talking with an agency, but God had other plans!  He knows what is best for us.  

I PROMISE I will update my blog more regularly now... this baby deserves to have things documented like the girlies did.  And of course in documenting this pregnancy, you will also learn all new and exciting things going on in our lives.

The girlies went on their first Easter egg hunt last weekend, and I have some great pictures.  I'll work on them and get them posted soon... I PROMISE!  Really, hold me to it!

8 comments:

Lorren said...

Woo Hoo!! The more nieces or nephew, the better! Keep 'em comin'! Love you, Turner Five!!

Karen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Lorren said...

Nice background! I saw this one and thought of you. I was going to call you and tell you to check it out. I know you so well!

Shari H said...

Oh My Goodness! I am so happy for you guys! Congratulations!

Katie said...

LOVE the new blog look! So pretty! And a yay for being a family of five!

Regina Stoner said...

I'm really excited for you guys! And glad to see that the blog will be back in action :-)... even if I do live in the same town as you! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

God works in the most amazing ways!

Katie said...

where are those Easter pictures? love you!