Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Daddy Daughter Date

David took the girls on a "date" tonight.  They were so excited.  They wanted their hair done, they didn't fight me when I got them dressed.  It was cute to see them look forward to their date.  I was also surprised they seemed to know what a "date" was.  They kept asking if they were going to go on a "big boat" like Mommy and Daddy or if they were going to go on a plane like Gaga and Papa (my parents just got back from a trip to France).  I guess I use the word "date" more than I thought! 

They went to Chick-fil-a for Kids Eat Free night.  David got them Sprite which is a very rare treat.  He said they didn't enjoy it as much as we thought they would.  They might have enjoyed a juice box more.  They played in the playground a little bit and then got an ice dream.  All 3 of them really enjoyed themselves.



Kru and I stayed home, cleaned up the house a little bit and he went to bed early.  I can't wait till hes old enough for us to go on dates, too!

2 comments:

Caroline and Ken said...

How wonderful! Looks like a good time was had by all! What blessed little girls to have such a good Daddy!

Caroline and Ken said...

What a great idea, and what a great Daddy! I'm sure they all loved the time together.