Thursday, June 3, 2010

Love this!

Here is a video of Pressley dancing in church. We attend the 2nd Service at our church and the kids are in nursery. We've started taking them into the beginning of the 3rd service so they can enjoy the singing. We've been teaching them that we are singing to God and tell him how much we love him!! They really enjoy this time and although I'm sure they don't "get" all of it right now, I know those precious seeds are being planted. I can't watch this video with out tearing up. My hearts prayer is to raise my children to know the Lord and have a personal relationship with him. I hope Pressley's heart (and Lyla and Kru's!) always dances for our Heavenly Father.

I love when she stops to lift her hands (like they are doing on stage), I told her later than when she does that she is lifting her hands to God telling him how much she loves him. She lifts her hands during songs we sing at home now! For some reason Lyla was in a cuddly mood this week and was in David's arms but she can really get into it, too. I'll try to capture that another time.

6 comments:

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

never mind that last comment - i tried again and it worked. that video is so sweet, and very special. i hope all my nieces and nephews have that kind of joyful relationship with Jesus some day!

Lorren said...

I'm still crying! She is so precious! I will be watching this over and over again! I love it!

Caroline and Ken said...

Thank you for sharing this! I love that you are leading your children to know and love Jesus - and, that they are finding JOY in doing so!

Lorren said...

I've watched this way too many times today- I've got a headache from tearing up- I love that little girl!! I'm going to pull this up whenever I'm having a bad day- it's impossible to watch this without smiling!

kristi gage said...

......precious.......keep this forever...hope you all are doing great! would love to see y'all!!