Thursday, August 21, 2008

Dedicated to Sue's "lil peanut"

My family moved to South Carolina in 1990, my sister was in the 4th grade and quickly made friends with Sue. Sue became a regular fixture around our house and we are all the better for it! She is such a precious friend!!

She found out in the beginning of July that she was expecting a "lil peanut"! She had a few scares in the beginning but heard the baby's heartbeat around 6 weeks. Apparently shortly after that, the baby's heart stopped beating. When she went in for a check up at 10 weeks, she was given the heartbreaking news. Sue has an amazing attitude about it all and is giving God all the glory! She knows that he is in control of her life and will bless her with a lil peanut when he decides the time is perfect.

Stop by her blog and read what she has to say, and drop her a comment to let her know you're praying for her!!

1 comment:

Susan Sene said...

Oh Jo I can't tell you how much it means to me that you dedicated a post on your blog to my lil Peanut. Thank you for your prayers and encouragement...I know it's made a difference. Love you!!