Friday, September 5, 2008

So much to post!

Once again I've delayed posting because I have SO MUCH TO SHARE!! The Turner house has been busy for the past 3 weeks. My cousin, Abby, and her son, John, stayed with us for a week, they even got to spend a night with on vay-k in TN. Our week in TN was wonderful! The weather wasn't the best, but that didn't matter, we had so much fun anyway. My family are big time game playing people, so staying inside was not much of a problem for us. Thankfully we did have a beautiful Friday (end of our week!), and got to spend the day on the lake in a Pontoon boat. Of course, I have TONS of fabulous pictures! I'll be posting them over the next few days.

But first, I'm going to update the girls Bio's. My mom has asked me many, many times to do this, so, here ya go, mom!

No comments: